Grateful Dead Live at Knickerbocker Arena on 1990-03-24
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Let The Good Times Roll, Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower, Walkin' Blues, Loser, Desolation Row, Tennessee Jed, One More Saturday Night
Playin' In The Band-> Uncle John's Band-> Terrapin Station-> Mind Left Body Jam-> Drums-> Space-> The Wheel-> All Along The Watchtower-> Stella Blue-> Not Fade Away, E: We Bid You Good Night
This date is featured on Dozin' at the Knick.
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Let the Good Times Roll|
|Help on the Way ->|
|One More Saturday Night|
|Playing in the Band ->|
|Uncle John's Band ->|
|Terrapin Station ->|
|Mind Left Body Jam ->|
|The Wheel ->|
|All Along the Watchtower ->|
|Stella Blue ->|
|Not Fade Away|
|We Bid You Good Night|
- Thanks to Charlie for being the go-between.
- The best Walkin Blues ever played & the second set are featured on the official release, "Dozin' at the Knick"
- OMSN appears on "Without A Net"
- Desolation Row appears on "Postcards of the Hanging"
- LTGTR, Help-Slip-Frank, Loser & T. Jed are released as part of the Spring 1990 (album)
- last "Mind Left Body Jam": 03-22-85
- The first set is a bona fide sing-a-long.
- The second set; buy the ticket & take the ride.
- While Albany didn't exactly lay out the welcome matte, the energy inside this oversized cement box, nestled in the foothills, was off the charts. I will never forget it. What we have here is a recording that is not only testament to the bands high caliber play, it captures the raw, palpable energy that was created inside the venue.
- 2018-02-21 11:34:42
- Albany, NY
- Run time
- <b>flac16/48kHz</b>; Master Audience Recording & Transfer by Ray Ackerman: AKG 460B/CK63 ULS -> AKG B18 phantom power unit -> Panasonic SV250 -> DAT (OTS); Transfer info: Tascam DA 30 mkii -> Microtrack ii -> wavelab 5 -> WAV 16/48
- Taped by
- Ray Akerman
- Transferred by
- Charlie Miller and Joe Noel
- Knickerbocker Arena
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on